HBATBT Health Insurance
As a member of the HBAMT and the Home Builders Association of Tennessee (HBAT), you can take advantage of Affordable Care Act-compliant insurance through the Home Builders of Tennessee Benefits Trust.
The trust is a private, not-for-profit entity that uses the combined buying power of our members to purchase health insurance at competitive rates. This gives us the same buying power as any large organization, which gives members the opportunity to save on health care costs.
Here are some of the benefits through the insurance plan:
– National PPO network via the PHCS/Multiplan network
– Six (6) Medical Plan offerings to meet your budget; Low, High, and HSA deductibles
– National Pharmacy access via CVS Caremark (www.Caremark.com)
– Available to groups of ALL sizes, including groups of one!
– Flexible group participation levels allowed
– Built and owned by the members of the Home Builders Association of Tennessee
Contact these local members for information about securing your health insurance:
Donald Greene, Silver Oak Securities – (615) 383-2494, Dongreene938@gmail.com
William Pfaffmann, Southern Insurance Partners – (615) 431-8688, email@example.com: